Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blast off to FOUR!!!

Where has the time gone??  Josh and I often ask each other this question.  I remember the very first time I saw Mr Cyrus, our first snuggle, his baby smell, and his squished nose which eventually straightened out:)   I never thought I could love a little person that much!  God is so good, and what a blessing this little man has been to his Momma and his family.  Happy 4th Birthday Cyrus, we love you more than you can possibly imagine!  God has amazing and awesome plans for you, and we are just glad that he planned us to be your parents!!!

So as Cyrus's birthday approached he insisted on a buzz light year train party!  Ok kind of weird.  But I went along with it since I had learned a very valuable lesson this fall.  This fall Sister Sarie asked for a Elmo birthday party.  That is ridiculous I thought so I threw her a hello kitty party, well it is seriously like her birthday never happened, so tragic!!  Well all that to say that we had a great time celebrating Cyrus's 4th , with many friends!!!  Thanks to all who helped us celebrate!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment